Lumber Building, Club Lake 

46°02'38.07"N, 78°45'03.63"W, ElEvation. 352m

8 of 80

It is not known when this structure was built - or by who, but it is assumed to have been built by the Ritchie Lumber Company, who had a lumber mill a few hundred meters up the shore of Club Lake. This building is full of bricks stamped with the word 'Baker' indicating they were from the Baker Brick & Tile Co. however that still does not provide an accurate date - one can only speculate a range of 1880's - 1900's. There aren't many ruins like this in The Park and it is definitely worth a visit.