Built in 1922 and 1928. The first cabin was struck by lightning and burned to the ground a mere six years after it's construction. The replacement cabin was built in 1928. The cabin sits along the bank of the Nipissing River - one of the most remote routes in The Park and therefor Highview is likely the most remote cabin. There is evidence of the logging days and other activities of days past in the surrounding clearings - well worth exploring to find these relics of the past.